Saturday, October 3, 2009

You never know ...

You never know what cuckhold humiliation I will cum up with next ! Since cuckolding a submissive panty boy like you is one of my specialties . Along with guided masterbation phone fun . It can be even more rewarding the more I get to know a caller and discern your particular fetishes and then I can more effectively tailor our talks to satisfy your needs . My interests are wide and varied however , and are not limited to merely SPH or LDH . I really do understand your eagerness to explore this or other taboo topics , the need to actually verbalize your secret wants needs and desires to a completely non- judgemental nymphomaniac like myself can be very satisfying . I know . I know what you need so give in to those cravings and give me a call so that we can explore your cuckold fantasies right now. Don't keep your mistress waiting or I may just have to subject you to some severe cbt to punish you . Call now 1 - 8 6 6 - 8 2 2- 8 2 1 2 Julia

No comments: