Monday, October 19, 2009

Mistress Julia loves to turn a prissy panty boy into a full fledged cross dresser . I can guide you through the process . Some boygirls just need that extra special touch to push them along . I will teach you how to apply makeup for the best effect . I can help you learn how to walk prance and dance in your sexy stilletos . I might sometimes instruct you to shave powder cream and perfume your entire body . And tell you exactly what to wear from head to toe . Then command you to go to the local glory hole in full regalia to suffer the public humiliation of being the cross dressing glory hole queen for the day . So that you drink protein shakes all day long . When they have really big dicks I might direct you to display your little pin dick clit stick for some real SPH . Don't keep mistress Julia waiting call me now @ 1-866-822-8212

Cum join me and my friends for our " Tainted Talk Tuesdays " tommorrow night Tuesday Oct 20th from 7 - 11 pm EST in our adults only free chat room @ http://jpsgirls.com/chat.htm

No comments: