Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Mistress Julia will make you crave more

To begin with I expect you to beg your mistress profusely to be able to cum during our guided masturbation session . Depending on my mood I can be very generous with pleasure or not . If you do a good job following my instructions precisely and convince me of your absolute devotion to body worship me from head to toe perhaps I will allow you your release . Or I just might decide to make you beg for more teasing and denial . Even if it takes cock sucking lessons I will make you crave more . I can and will bring out your hidden cuckhold desires . After I am through with your SPH and degradation I will turn you into my interracial cuckold whore . So be a brave sissy boy for a change and call mistress Julia now 1-866-822-8212

No comments: