Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Surrender your will to mine

Since I require a large cock to satisfy me and you don't measure up I have no cumpunctions subjecting you to SPH and LDH as I make you a cuckold slut . I like putting you through the humiliation of servicing me and my lovers in whatever way I may deem necessary at the time . I especially enjoy making you watch and listen as they pleasure me with their real man sized cocks like you never can and then cruelly rubbing it in . Verbally berating and degrading you for your pathetically little dick . The intensity of the moment you surrender your will to mine and realize that you will do whatever I demand of you to be able to stick around is exceptionally rewarding to me . And since I love to try new ideas and surprise my lovers you never know what my very vivid imagination will cum up with next ! I even have a bit of a wickedly wildly cruel streak and perhaps will make you suffer the ultimate humiliation of serious cbt as we are experiencing pleasures . Julia 1 - 8 6 6 - 8 2 2 - 8 2 1 2

No comments: