Monday, October 12, 2009

Mistress Julia is always in control 1-866-822-8212

Mistress Julia is always in control during guided masturbation sessions . Horny masturbators like you who are obedient and follow my directions as instructed are another specialty of mine . I will take charge of your cock and balls and tease you mercilessly when I know you are getting close . In fact I like to keep you right on the edge and then deny you repeatedly so that when and if I do finally allow you to cum it will be even more intense . But beware there is always the possibility that you may dissappoint me and I might decide to not even allow your release . Prolonging your sweet torture until you beg me to cum . Sometimes suffering the humiliation of begging me is just what you need after all . Mistress Julia knows just what you need and just how to make you do it ! 1-866-822-8212

No comments: