Thursday, October 8, 2009

Mistress Julia will spank you into submission

Mistress Julia will spank you into submission when you have such a little pin dick . Cuckolding a prissy panty boy like you through LDH and SPH is right up my alley . I enjoy putting you through extensive cbt also if you are up for it . So be a brave boy and give me a call right now so that we can explore all of your secret cravings . Because I understand your deep desire to serve a woman such as myself . I can take charge and show you who is boss and then make you my bitch . I really enjoy getting you to try new things , so you never know what my creatively kinky side will cum up with next . So if you have any toys have them ready when you call so that we can begin your cuckold training today . Call mistress Julia now 1 - 8 6 6 - 8 2 2 - 8 2 1 2
$ 1.99 per minute with a 10 minute minimum VISA / M C / AMEX / DISC

No comments: