Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Do you like to beg to cum ?

Do you like to beg to cum during your guided masturbation phone sex sessions ? Then look no further I am the phone sex girl for you . I will firmly take control of that cock and balls . I will instruct you step by step just exactly how I want you to stroke it for me . I might also subject you to frequent teasing and denial so that if and when I finally do allow you your release it will be even more intense . I like to make you cum really hard for me . I also like to make you save it up for me so that you can shoot an extra special big load of hot cream . If you have a little pin dick I may just decide to completely ruin your orgasm with some LDH and verbal taunting . Don't keep mistress Julia waiting ... 1-866-822-8212

No comments: