Saturday, October 24, 2009

Mistress Julia knows best

If you are an obedient stroker boy I may just allow you to cum during our tailor made guided masturbation phone sex sessions . Mistress Julia knows just how and when to put you in your place with cruel SPH and I will take charge of the direction and flow of our conversation immediately . I know best . I know how to best make our encounter a memorable one . And since I know you can't help yourself from constantly using your rosey palm since that is the only attention it deserves I expect to be hearing from you often . I love to get my hooks into you and get you hooked on me ! As we get to know each other better I enjoy surprising you with new and interesting ways to make you stroke for me . Variety is the spice of life as they say . If you have any toys have them handy when you call . So be a brave boy for a change you horny sissy boy and call mistress Julia now 1-866-822-8212

No comments: