Monday, September 21, 2009

Julia will make you beg for more 1-866-822-8212

Cuckolding nasty little cock cravers like you is one of my specialties. I understand that a thirsty cuckold slut such as yourself can never get enough. Big hard cocks are always on your mind. You constantly find your mind wandering to those big beautiful dicks I have you servicing. You just can't seem to help yourself. Being that I am a true size Queen my men must meet my minimum 8 inches requirement or they are quickly relegated to small penis humiliation status. Perhaps I may even determine that your little wee wee is to be caged under my lock and key at all times in a CB3000 chastity device. You might be surprised at what I can persuade you to do after you have been brought to the brink of orgasm repeatedly for weeks on end only to be denied. It is usually just a matter of time before I have you eating out of my hand. ( quite literally )

No comments: