Friday, September 25, 2009

I understand your secret obsession with cocks

You need someone like me who can develop your inner cuckold self. A prissy panty boy like you deserves all of the SPH and LDH I can dish out. And believe me I can dish it out. One of my favotite things to do is to force you to eat fresh creampies every day. I am a bit of a nymphomaniac who can never get enough cock and cum. Just like you . You need someone like me who can draw them in for both of our pleasures. Sometimes you might only get to be my fluffer and orally service them to get them ready for me. And then clean us up afterwards. Other times I may just be more generous and actually share my lover's cocks with you more. Even if it takes intense training techniques you will offer that man cunt of yours up for our pleasure too. 1-866-822-8212

No comments: